Saturday, September 17, 2011

Pirate Week

The children ALWAYS love coloring and laminating masks. With some thin elastic from the notions aisle, they slip on and off so easily.

These silhouettes turned out well. The girls used water colors on coffee filters to make a sunset type sky. I found this silhouette print out online.


The felt boats were fun to personalize with different color sails and monogramed flags. But they took forever to cut out.

I am so tardy in posting the last few theme weeks. I have a few pictures of things we did, but I know there was more! We made toilet paper roll periscopes and I had plans to make plastic spoon catapults, but those never made past the drawing board. Don't forget the Pirate's Booty for snack time! That was a huge hit and the kids are always asking for more.