Friday, July 3, 2015

Revisiting: Sacramento Children's Museum

It has been a few years since we have been to the museum. We were annual pass holders for a year but I didn't renew because the kids weren't as excited with visiting. And I wasn't excited that large school groups were ALWAYS there, often with bigger kids and rougher behavior. 

But thanks to a thoughtful donation (free passes for 4!) we checked things out again. It was nice to see some new exhibits/play areas. 


The noodle tunnel was pretty clever though I would stand there wondering if one of mine was still wandering through or mixed up and going back another direction. 

  

The painting wall is always a huge hit, if you are lucky enough to get a spot. I think I just need to install some of this plexy onto my backyard fence. 


And always have a change of clothes for after- the water tables are more like showers for toddlers. 

Glad they had a sand box set up- kids and sand! So glad when they can enjoy it (somewhere other than my house or where I wonder how many animals have left some business behind).